For the wellbeing of our Patrons and our Staff Members we ask you to consider our modified condition of entry. Any breaches of these condition may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- You must provide your name, address and telephone number
- Your body temperature may be taken upon entry.
- With any temperature over 38 Degrees being refused entry.
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms please do not enter the Club. You are encouraged to test for COVID-19.
- You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result
Patron with ID, showing a Victorian Residential address will be denied entry as part of our COVID Conditions of Entry
- The Club is limited to a combined patron and staff capacity of 300. All areas are limited to 1patrons per 4m space. Staff may ask you to move from one space to another if this capacity is close to being exceeded. All areas are capped at max 150 patrons
- Physical Distancing will be enforced. 1.5m between patrons and a density of no greater than one patron per four square metres. Patrons from the same household are exempt.
- Groups can be no larger than 10 patrons. This is to prevent “mingling”
- Please follow all directional signage.
- Be seated when consuming Beverage or Food.
- Be seated when playing Gaming machines.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.