Blacktown RSL is committed to keeping it’s Members, Staff and Visitors safe at all times. We continue to update our COVID-19 Safety Plan in alignment with the easing of government restrictions and have been registered as a CovidSAFE Venue through the NSW Government.
We continue to improve our industry leading CovidSAFE Practices, some of which include:
- Having a CovidSAFE Manager on duty at all times
- Encouraging social distancing throughout our restaurants and gaming lounge by spacing out machines and tables.
- Installing additional hand sanitiser stations throughout the Club
- Asking anyone who is feeling unwell, has recently returned from overseas to stay home and not visit our club.
- Wiping down hard surfaces and touch points on a regular basis.
We thank all of Members and Guests for their cooperation and we continue to ask everyone to assist us with this process by staying home if you feel unwell or have any symptoms.
We also ask that anyone who has visited any of the latest Covid-19 case locations to not visit the Club until the 14 day self isolation has passed and test results come back negative.