Blacktown RSL is committed to keeping it’s Members, Staff and Visitors safe at all times. Since re-opening we have implemented a COVID-19 Safety Plan and have been registered as a CovidSAFE Venue through the NSW Government.
We continue to improve our industry leading CovidSAFE Practices, some of which include:
- Having a CovidSAFE Manager on duty at all times
- Temperature checking all staff, contractors and patrons upon entry.
- Limiting the amount of people who can visit our Club at any one time.
- Enforcing strict social distancing throughout our restaurants and gaming lounge.
- Installing additional hand sanitiser stations throughout the Club
- Asking anyone who is feeling unwell, has recently returned from overseas or from Victoria to stay home and not visit our clubs.
- Wiping down hard surfaces and touch points on a regular basis.
- Ensuring all patrons remain seated when inside the venue.
- Wearing of face masks by all Blacktown RSL employees and contractors
- Deep clean fogging of entire Club on a weekly basis.
- East West Cuisine and Cafe will only be accepting bookings up to 10 people. Split bookings are not permitted and tables cannot exceed 10 persons under any circumstance.
We thank all of Members and Guests for their cooperation and we continue to ask everyone to assist us with this process by staying home if you feel unwell or have any symptoms.
We also ask that anyone who has visited any of the latest Covid-19 case locations to not visit the Club until the 14 day self isolation has passed and test results come back negative.